Next Monday May 7th. at 12 a.m. I give an open lecture at the Main Hall of the Vic University, entitled "Management of an adventure," where I will speak about how to manage big projects in live, whether on the personal, professional or sports side.
In fact, I have a week filled with lectures of different types:
– Thursday, May 3rd. – 8:30 am: HEWLETT PACKARD World Convention at the Hotel Arts in Barcelona. (Private Conference).
– Thursday, May 3rd. – 21h: AIJEC+ Event (Young Entrepreneurs Association of Catalonia) (Conference by invitation)
– Friday May 4th. – 21h: Rotary International Convention in the Barcelona Polo Club (Private Conference)
– Saturday May 5th. – 12h45: XVII Economic Journey of Solsona. (Open Conference) More info: CLICK HERE
– Monday, May 7th. – 12 pm: University of Vic (Open Conference)