5. No fear to fail: Only those ready to fail are the ones that deserve success. Fear to fail sentences you to a mediocre life, therefore you will never be able to go towards any value objective. To always succeed and never fail is easy: I put myself the goal to run 100m in 2min, I will get it for sure.
6. Complaint less, do more: In front of any problem or critical situation, better maintain your serenity, dedicate low energy to complaining, and a lot to activate a solution. Good things don't last forever, and we should accept the bad ones to be able to deal with them. When there's big trouble, the one that complains the most is often the first one to get screwed.
7. Do well what depends on you: Because everything else is uncertain and uncontrollable. To plan, preview, and prepare for everything is key for success, or, at least, to avoid possible complications. I preventively got operated from appendicitis to cross the Antartic. Failing in preparation is getting prepared to fail.
8. Convert flexibility into a habit: Facing an uncertain reality, we need to be flexible and convert flexibility into a habit. When more things we are able to convert into efficient routines, more time and energy will last to think and act. In the storm, you adapt as you can, but everything that you know must come out by itself.
9. Exercise your freedom: In life, we have a big margin of freedom to make decisions and act, but we use it very little. We dedicate more time to asking for freedom than actually exercising it. With responsibility, values, and limits; we must aim to be free. Adventure is for me a window to my freedom.